lundi, septembre 22, 2008

Société Générale







8 commentaires:

USelaine a dit…

I love all of these shots, with the masses of steel and bronze, but my favorite has to be the snakes entwined as a gate handle! Cool!

Petrea Burchard a dit…

The stunning beauty of a place most people rarely see is enough to make me weep at the treasures of Paris. What more must there be? It's impossible to imagine.

Sherry a dit…

It's a very architecturally interesting and lovely bank. Nice photos Eric, you really captured the beauty in the details.

Alexa a dit…

I probably wouldn't have thought to go here, but it has to be the most photogenic banque ever! Thanks so much for all the time you put into showing us.

USelaine a dit…

But then, I adore the mosaic floor so perfectly presented in the first one.

USelaine a dit…

Then again, I love the resting-on-my-chin shot of the symmetrical reflections on the lusterous floor.

Parisian Heart a dit…

Seriously gorgeous photos, Eric!

Tomate Farcie a dit…

This is some seriously good looking hardware.